Danville City Council MeetingWritten by Theresa Rose on April 15, 2019
Monday, April 15, 2019
Order of business, regular session
Danville City Hall
- Call to order, 5:30 p.m..
- Accept or amend the agenda.
- Open forum: A time set aside to receive comments from the public regarding city business. The Mayor and City Council welcome comments from the public on any subject pertaining to City business, including items on this agenda. You are asked to state your name and address for the record and to limit your remarks to five minutes in order that others may be given the opportunity to speak. The Order of Business is at the discretion of the Chair. No action will be taken.
- DMC Sheriff’s report.
- Discussion and action on the March 2019 report.
- Lisa Kleinkopf, Danville Booster Club representative.
- Discussion and action on request to update booster club sign on city property.
- Discussion on plans for the Harvest Moon Run to be held on October 19, 2019. Action if needed.
- Discussion/fact finding on what it would take to have a community facility (indoor and/or outdoor). Action if needed.
- City Engineer Matt Walker.
- Presentation of another revived North Elm Street Subdivision plat. Action if needed.
- Discussion and action if needed, regarding future ambulance service for the residents of the City of Danville.
- Discussion and action on the letter received from the Danville Post Prom committee.
- Review of the water/sewer rates for non-tax paying entities. Action if needed.
- Fire Chief report.
- Action by council if needed.
- Public Works Supt. written report.
- Approval of the written report.
Page 1 of 2, agenda, April 15, 2019 continued
Page 2 of 2, agenda, April 15, 2019 continued
- Approval of consent agenda.
- April 1, 2019 council minutes
- March 2019 financial reports.
- Request from the vacation bible school committee to use the Community Building.
- Utility easements.
- Building and/or electric permits.
- Payment of bills.
- Council reports and correspondence.
The next regular session of the Danville City Council will be on
Monday, May 6, 2019, starting at 5:30 p.m., Danville City Hall.