Wayland Council Will MeetWritten by Theresa Rose on August 3, 2016
Wayland City Council meeting tonight (Wednesday) at 7:30 pm in the Wayland City Hall
- Consent Agenda
Note: These are routine items and will be enacted by one motion without separate discussion unless a Council member requests an item be removed for separate consideration.
- Minutes of July 20, 2016
- Bills for Payment
- Clerks Budgetary Report
- Utility Dept. Report
- Police Dept. Report
- Firefighter Dept. Report
- Citizen Forum
The Mayor and City Council welcome comments from the public for items not listed on the agenda. You are asked to state your name and address for the record and to limit your remarks in order that others may be given the opportunity to speak. The Order of Business is at the discretion of the Chair. No action will be taken.
- Unfinished Business
- Discuss (Police Chief) Issuing Tickets for Unauthorized Vehicles on City Streets
- New Business
- #2016-15 “A Resolution To Certify A Nuisance Mowing Lien Against Real Estate”
- #2016-16 “Approves RUT Report To Be Filed With The DOT Prior To September 30, 2016”
- Renewal Application – Class C Beer Permit – Wayland BP – Cobb Oil
- Gas Pipe Replacement – Mobile Home Park – East Railroad Street
- Part-Time Police Officer – Letter of Resignation
- Building Permits – Approved
-David Sterba – Re-roof house and re-side shed at 314 E Main St.
-Rick Nebel – Remove and replace existing garage with 18’x12’ wood frame garage and extend front porch by 18” on each side at 204 E Main St.
-Gary & Lori Messer – Denied 12’x28 x10’ frame addition to house at 207 Depot Street, does not meet front setback. Appeal with BOA has been timely filed.