Wayland Council Meeting AgendaWritten by Theresa Rose on June 18, 2019
The Wayland City Council meets Wednesday, 6-19-19 at 7:30 pm at City Hall.
- Consent Agenda
Note: These are routine items and will be enacted by one motion without separate discussion unless a Council member requests an item be removed for separate consideration.
- Minutes of June 10, 2019
- Bills for Payment
- Citizen Forum
The Mayor and City Council welcome comments from the public for items not listed on the agenda. You are asked to state your name and address for the record and to limit your remarks in order that others may be given the opportunity to speak. The Order of Business is at the discretion of the Chair. No action will be taken.
- Unfinished Business
- Review Quotes/Award Project To Stabilize Creek Bank at West Park
- New Business
- Request for Livestock at 302 E Railroad (property located off Adams Street)
- 2-2019 “An Ordinance Amending The Code Of Ordinances Of The City Of Wayland, Iowa, 2019, By Amending Sewer User Charges”
- Training – Beverly Conrad – League Meeting – Sept. 25-27, 2019 – Dubuque, IA
- 2019-11 “A Resolution Authorizing Wages And Benefits For City Employees For The Fiscal Year Of July 1, 2019 Through June 30, 2020”
- 2019-12 “Resolution To Transfer Funds FYE19”
- 2019-13 “Resolution Granting Variance To Temporarily Conduct Open Burning Of Landscape/Yard Waste At Specified Place And For A Specified Purpose” (extension)
- Consider Purchase of Push Broom Sweeper (Attachment for Deutz)
- Building Permits – Approved
*Laurie Kinzler – Frame 6’x15’x8’ enclosure of existing front porch at 116 N Madison
*George McNamara – 28’x12’x7’ wood post/wire garden fence at 415 W Front St.
*Shawn Mears – Re-roof house and garage at 107 W 3rd St