Wayland City Council to MeetWritten by Theresa Rose on July 20, 2016
The Wayland City Council meets Wednesday night at 7:30 pm at the Wayland City Hall.
Note: These are routine items and will be enacted by one motion without separate discussion unless a Council member requests an item be removed for separate consideration.
- Minutes of July 6, 2016
- Bills for Payment
- Annual Zoning Commission Report
- Citizen Forum
The Mayor and City Council welcome comments from the public for items not listed on the agenda. You are asked to state your name and address for the record and to limit your remarks in order that others may be given the opportunity to speak. The Order of Business is at the discretion of the Chair. No action will be taken.
- Unfinished Business
- Asbestos Testing Quotes – 211 & 213 Main Street Buildings
- New Business
- Engineer Agreement – Cummings Street Project
- #2016-13 “A Resolution Authorizing The Increase In City Solid Waste Collection Rates Charged By The City Of Wayland, Iowa”
- #2016-14 “A Resolution Adopting A Revised Policy Regarding The Use Of City Credit Cards”
- Notice of Septic Tank Waste Contract Termination – Leison Pumping
- National Service Line Warranties – Water Campaign Marketing Materials
- Training – IAMU Natural Gas OQ Workshop – Aug. 23 & 24 – Isaiah
- Building Permits – Approved
-Greg Rich – Re-roof house and garage at 113 W 3rd St
-Anthony & Tammy Alliman – Re-side house and replace windows at 111 W Cummings