Wayland City Council Meets May 3Written by Theresa Rose on May 2, 2017
Wayland City Council Meeting, Wednesday, May 3 7:30 pm at City Hall.
- Consent Agenda
Note: These are routine items and will be enacted by one motion without separate discussion unless a Council member requests an item be removed for separate consideration.
- Minutes of April 19, 2017
- Bills for Payment/CD Renewals
- Clerks Budgetary Report
- Utility Dept. Report
- Police Dept. Report
- Firefighter Dept. Report
- Citizen Forum
The Mayor and City Council welcome comments from the public for items not listed on the agenda. You are asked to state your name and address for the record and to limit your remarks in order that others may be given the opportunity to speak. The Order of Business is at the discretion of the Chair. No action will be taken.
- Unfinished Business
- New Business
- Approve and Authorize Mayor to Sign Application To Perform Work Within State Highway Right-of-Way
- #64-2017 “An Ordinance Amending All Applicable Prior Ordinances And Applicable Sections Of The City Code Of The City Of Wayland, Iowa To Establish Salaries And Payment Schedules For Elected Municipal Officers” (1st reading)
- 2017 Sidewalk Program Bids/Award Contractor
- Renewal License App-Class C Permit On-Premise Liquor/Wine/or Beer – THE BAR
- Nominations to Zoning Commission – Ethan Starr and Jeremy McLaughlin
- Building Permits – Approved
Don Crowl – Re-side house, garage and shed at 410 W Main St.
Abbe Kaufman – 12’ x 10’ x 8’ metal storage shed at 407 W Main St
Jayne Borchardt – 14’ x 10’ Frame “Shade Room” at 111 W 3rd St
Kelly Hartzler – Re-roof and re-side house, replace 12 windows/front door at 110 W 2nd
Joe Kauffman – Re-roof house at 401 S Pearl St.