Wayland City Council MeetingWritten by Theresa Rose on May 17, 2016
The Wayland City Council Meets at 7:30 pm at the Wayland City Hall
- Roll Call
- Public Hearing – 7:30 PM – UTV’s on City Streets
- Consent Agenda
Note: These are routine items and will be enacted by one motion without separate discussion unless a Council member requests an item be removed for separate consideration.
- Minutes of May 4, 2016
- Bills for Payment
- RFL WEDCo Semi-Annual Report
- Citizen Forum
The Mayor and City Council welcome comments from the public for items not listed on the agenda. You are asked to state your name and address for the record and to limit your remarks in order that others may be given the opportunity to speak. The Order of Business is at the discretion of the Chair. No action will be taken.
- Unfinished Business
- Authorize Mayor to Sign ACH Origination Agreement with Wayland State Bank
- New Business
- Approve Blocking Off Main Street from Jefferson to Washington – 9:30 AM – 5 PM For 4th of July Celebration
- Annual Donation to Wayland Cemetery (Pearl Street)
- Authorize City Clerk to Sign/Apply for WEX Government (Iowa) Fleet Card (fuel)
- Building Permits –
-Gary & Lori Messer – Denied – 10’x26’ frame addition to house at 207 Depot Street (does not meet zoning setback, may appeal to BOA or submit revised building permit)
-John Hill – Approved – Install 4’H Picket Fence at 1131 Delaware Ave
-Scott Davis – Approved – Re-roof house at 307 W Front St.