Three Mt. Pleasant School Board Committee Meetings Scheduled for this WeekWritten by Theresa Rose on November 4, 2015
The Mount Pleasant Board of Education FINANCE COMMITTEE will meet at 11:00 AM on Thursday, November 5, to review/discuss:
1. Revenues and Expenditures from PPEL and Capital Improvement Fund (Sales Tax)
2. Applecare Warranty on Student Computers
3. Additional insurance coverage on computers
The Mount Pleasant Board of Education SITE COMMITTEE will meet at 4:00 PM on Thursday, November 5, 2015 to review/discuss:
1. Revenues and expenditures from PPEL and Capital Improvement fund (Sales Tax)
2. High School Chiller Maintenance Agreement
3. Applecare protection plan for computers / Additional coverage?
The Mount Pleasant Board of Education Policy Committee will meet at 4:10 PM on Friday, November 6, 2015, to review/discuss:
1. School Board Policy, Section 300, Administration
2. Superintendent selection process
3. Board meeting agenda items – questions the board should be asking.
The meetings are all open to the public and patrons are welcome. And three meetings will be held in the District Central office, 307 East Monroe Street in Mt. Pleasant.