Mt. Pleasant City Council AgendaWritten by Theresa Rose on January 8, 2019
The Mount Pleasant City Council will meet in Regular Session Wednesday January 9, 2019 at City Hall, 307 E. Monroe Street, second floor meeting room at 5:30 pm.
A G E N D A
- Roll Call.
- Consent Agenda: To the Public – All items with an asterisk (*) are routine
by the City Council and will be enacted by one motion and a roll call of the Council-
members. There will be no separate discussion of items unless the Mayor, a Councilmember
or citizen so request, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and
will be considered in its normal sequence on the Agenda.
- Receive & file communications-
- Approve agenda.
*5. Approve minutes of previous meeting.
*6. Approve payment of bills.
*7. Receive reports of Officers –
- Old Business –
- Approval of Change Order D on Fire Dept. Rescue Vehicle.
- Mayoral appointments –
* c) Renewal application and Ownership Change for a Class C Beer Permit for Dollar
General Store #2010 at 710 N. Grand Avenue.
- New Business –
- a) Approval of City of Mount Pleasant Emergency Operation Plan
- Resolution waiving right to review preliminary & final plat for Schrader Creek Subdivision, 1671 Old Hwy. 34 (Outside City limits) Kevin & Kay Schrader owners.
- Resolution approving hiring of part-time refuse collection truck driver.
- Resolution approving the appointment of a Firefighter and a Firefighter Reserve.
- Public Forum.