Danville City Council Meets MondayWritten by Theresa Rose on May 18, 2015
Monday, May 18, 2015
Danville City Council, Danville City Hall
1. Call to order, 6:30 p.m., public hearing.
2. Public hearing to receive comments on amending the 2014-2015 budget.
3. Closing of public hearing.
Order of business, regular session
1. Call to order, immediately following the public hearing.
2. Accept or amend the agenda.
3. Open forum – a time set aside to receive comments from the public regarding city business.
4. Discussion and action on the April 2015 DMC Sherriff’s report.
5. Discussion and action on Resolution 2015-18, amending the 2014-2015 budget.
6. Discussion and action on Resolution 2015-19, assigning street address to a property on North Main Street.
7. Discussion and action on Resolution 2015-20, street sign inventory listing.
8. Discussion and action on Resolution 2015-21, approving the Plat of Survey belonging to Karry Morris.
9. Streets and utilities report.
A. Approval of Public Works Supt. written report.
10. Approval of consent agenda items.
A. Council minutes of May 4, 2015.
B. April 2015 financial reports.
C. Building and/or electric permits.
D. Payment of bills.
11. Council correspondence.
A. Discussion and action on several properties in the community in need of mowing.
The next regular session of the Danville City Council is scheduled for
Monday, June 1, 2015, Danville City Hall, 6:30 p.m..