Danville City Council Meeting AgendaWritten by Theresa Rose on August 20, 2016
Monday, August 22, 2016
- Members of the Danville City Council will be meeting with the City Engineer and a representative(s) from the Burlington Northern Sante Fe Railroad regarding possible changes to the city’s stop light/pre-emption device. This work session will begin at 4:00 p.m., starting at City Hall and possibly moving towards the North Main Street railroad crossing.
Order of business, regular session
Danville City Council, Danville City Hall
- Call to order, 5:00 p.m..
- Accept or amend the agenda.
- Open forum – a time set aside to receive comments from the public regarding city business.
- Presentation of the July 2016 Des Moines County Sheriff’s report. Action by council.
- Update/discussion with Amber Jensen, 526 South Second Avenue, regarding their neighbor’s keeping beehive boxes on their property. Action by council if needed.
- Discussion with City Engineer regarding the 4:00 p.m. work session with the railroad representative(s). Action by council if needed.
- Review of “Request of Final Plat Review” letter received from the Land Use Administrator, dated August 5, 2016.
- Streets and utilities report.
- Approval of Public Works Supt. written report.
- Approval of consent agenda items.
- July 18, 2016 council minutes.
- Building and/or electric permits.
- Payment of bills.
- Council reports and correspondence.
- Review of letter from Kathy Ketcham regarding a sewer adjustment on her utility bill. Action if needed.
The next regular session of the Danville City Council is scheduled for
Tuesday, September 6, 2016, Danville City Hall, 5:00 p.m..