Danville City Council Meeting AgendaWritten by Theresa Rose on October 3, 2016
Monday, October 3, 2016
Order of business, regular session
Danville City Council, Danville City Hall
- Call to order, 5:00 p.m..
- Accept or amend the agenda.
- Open forum – a time set aside to receive comments from the public regarding city business.
- Mark Fedler to discuss the letter he received dated September 21, 2016. Action by council if needed.
- Discussion and action on Resolution 2016-12, placement of No Parking signs on North First Avenue.
- Representative(s) from New London Utilities to discuss improvements to the existing electrical substation. Action if needed.
- Streets and utilities report.
- Approval of Public Works Supt. written report.
- Approval of consent agenda.
- September 19, 2016 council minutes.
- August 2016 financial reports.
- Building and/or electric permits.
- Payment of bills.
- Council reports and correspondence.
The next regular session of the Danville City Council is scheduled for
Monday, October 17, 2016, Danville City Hall, 5:00 p.m..