Danville City Council MeetingWritten by Theresa Rose on September 6, 2016
Tuesday, September 6, 2016
Order of business, regular session
Danville City Council, Danville City Hall
- Call to order, 5:00 p.m..
- Accept or amend the agenda.
- Open forum – a time set aside to receive comments from the public regarding city business.
- Brian Bauer, resident of West Oak Street, to review the recent block party that was on his street. Action by council if needed.
- Discussion and action on Resolution 2016-10, mowing of property located at 203 East Michigan Street.
- Setting of date and time for Trick-or-Treat night in Danville.
- Streets and utilities report.
- Review and update of quote from Denco Highway Construction for Main Street and Old Highway 34 crack repair. Action if needed.
- Update on various Electric utility projects and purchases. Action if needed.
- Approval of the Public Works Supt. written report.
- Approval of consent agenda.
- August 22, 2016 council minutes.
- July 2016 financial reports.
- Request from City Clerk to attend a meeting in Ft. Madison, September 14.
- Payment of bills.
- Council reports and correspondence.
- Setting of starting time for the September 19, 2016 council meeting. (Council will be meeting with the Danville & Pleasant Grove Township Trustees at 7:00 p.m. that same evening.)