Danville City Council MeetingWritten by Theresa Rose on July 20, 2015
Monday, July 20, 2015
Order of business, regular session
Danville City Council, Danville City Hall
1. Call to order, 6:30 p.m..
2. Accept or amend the agenda.
3. Open forum – a time set aside to receive comments from the public regarding city business.
4. Discussion and action on the June 2015 Des Moines County Sheriff’s report.
5. Discussion and action on the request to close West Oak Street August 15th as per request of resident Brian Bauer.
6. Discussion and action on Resolution 2015-24 and 2015-25, failure to mow properties within the community.
7. Discussion on exposed city utilities located on the city’s sewer plant property. Action if needed.
8. Streets and utilities report.
A. Approval of the Public Works Supt. written report.
9. Approval of consent agenda items.
A. July 6 and July 14, 2015 council minutes.
B. June 2015 financial reports.
C. Building and/or electric permits.
D. Payment of bills.
10. Council reports and correspondence.
A. Setting of date(s) for August council meetings.
The next regular session of the Danville City Council is scheduled for
Monday, August 3, 2015, Danville City Hall, 6:30 p.m..