Danville City Council MeetingWritten by Theresa Rose on February 2, 2015
Monday, February 2, 2015
Danville City Council, Danville City Hall
1. Public hearing called to order at 6:30 p.m..
2. Council to hear comments, for or against, on proposed Ordinance Number 209, an ordinance adopting the 2014 Danville Municipal Code.
3. Closing of public hearing.
Order of business, regular session
1. Call to order immediately following the public hearing.
2. Accept or amend the agenda.
3. Open forum – a time set aside to receive comments from the public regarding city business.
4. Discussion and action regarding proposed Ordinance Number 209, an ordinance adopting the 2014 Danville Municipal Code. Action on the first reading of proposed Ordinance Number 209.
5. Matt Walker and Heather Thomas, French-Reneker-Assoc.
A. Review of South Main Street/East Gerdes Drive culvert replacement plans. Action by council if needed.
B. Update on the East Roosevelt culvert replacement and Sanitary Sewer project. Action by council if needed.
C. Update on the status of the North Main Street railroad crossing regarding the traffic lights. Action by council if needed.
D. Discussion regarding any future projects. Action by council if needed.
6. Streets and utilities report.
A. Discussion and action on tree trimming quotes received.
B. Approval of Public Works Supt. written report.
7. Approval of consent agenda.
A. Work session and council minutes of January 19, 2015.
B. Spring Cleanup date April 24 as set by LaVeine Sanitation.
C. Building and/or electric permits.
D. Payment of bills.
8. Council reports and correspondence.
A. Discussion on the upcoming 2015-2016 budget.
The next regular session of the Danville City Council is scheduled for
Monday, February 16, 2015, Danville City Hall, 6:30 p.m..