Danville City Council MeetingWritten by Theresa Rose on May 15, 2017
Monday, May 15, 2017
Order of business, regular session
Danville City Council, Danville City Hall
- Call to order, 5:00 p.m..
- Accept or amend the agenda.
- Open forum – a time set aside to receive comments from the public regarding city business.
- Discussion and action on the April 2017 Des Moines County Sheriff’s report.
- Resident Johna Stott regarding sidewalk removal on her property. Action by council if needed.
- Update on letters sent to the owners of 307 & 309 East Seymour Street regarding the City’s Nuisance code. Action by council if needed.
- Discussion on City Code Chapter 9.15 entitled Fireworks. Action by council if needed.
- Streets and utilities report.
- Approval of the Public Works Supt. written report.
- Approval of consent agenda items.
- May 1, 2017 council minutes.
- Building and/or electric permits.
- Payment of bills.
- Council reports and correspondence.
- Discussion on future spring cleanups regarding televisions/computer monitors.
- Review of June 1st newsletter. Action if needed.
The next regular session of the Danville City Council is scheduled for
Monday, June 5, 2017, Danville City Hall, 5:00 p.m..