Danville City Council MeetingWritten by Theresa Rose on November 5, 2016
Monday, November 7, 2016
Order of business, regular session
Danville City Council, Danville City Hall
- Call to order, 5:00 p.m..
- Accept or amend the agenda.
- Open forum – a time set aside to receive comments from the public regarding city business.
- City Engineer Matt Walker.
- Update on the North Main/East Plank Road water main replacement project.
- Update on any other on-going city projects.
- Action by council if needed on the above two topics.
- Discussion on possibly establishing a water rehabilitation fee. Action if needed.
- Discussion on meeting the US Labor board’s wage requirement for non-exempt employees. Action if needed.
- Discussion and action on the Designation of Authorized representative to RPGI.
- Streets and utilities report.
- Review of the report from the recent Water Tower Inspection.
- Update on North Main Street and Plank Road water main project.
- Review and approval report.
- Approval of consent agenda.
- October, 3, 2016 council minutes.
- September 2016 financial reports.
- Clerk attending a clerk’s meeting in Mediapolis November 9th.
- Building and/or electric meters.
- Payment of bills.
- Council reports and correspondence.
- Spring garage sale date: April 7, 2017.
- Adjournment. The next regular session of the Danville City Council is scheduled for
Monday, November 21, 2016, Danville City Hall, 5:00 p.m..
- Work session scheduled with the Danville & Pleasant Grove Township Trustees, 6:00 p.m., Danville Fire Station, to review future expenses for the fire department.