Danville City Council AgendaWritten by Theresa Rose on October 13, 2018
Monday, October 15, 2018
Order of business, regular session
Danville City Council, Danville City Hall
NOTE: The regular session may be conducted electronically
as allowed by Iowa Code 21.8
Citizen comments: Comments must be directed to the subject under consideration. The presiding officer shall rule on the relevance of the citizen comments. Citizens making personal, impertinent, or slanderous remarks may be barred by the presiding officer from further comment before the Council during the meeting.
- Call to order, 5:30 p.m..
- Accept or amend the agenda.
- Open forum: A time set aside to receive comments from the public regarding city business. The Mayor and City Council welcome comments from the public on any subject pertaining to City business, including items on this agenda. You are asked to state your name and address for the record and to limit your remarks to five minutes in order that others may be given the opportunity to speak. The Order of Business is at the discretion of the Chair. No action will be taken.
- Des Moines County Sheriff’s report.
- Discussion and action on the August & September 2018 Des Moines County Sheriff’s report.
- Review of the county’s recently passed ATV & UTV ordinance.
- Review of properties that were sent cleanup letters. Action by council if needed.
- Discussion on the ordering of street signs for the North Elm Street extension project. Action if needed.
- Fire Chief report.
- Update on the Fire Station project. Action if needed.
- Review of information received from the City of West Burlington regarding the upcoming City Township Ambulance Association meeting. Action if needed.
- Public Works Supt. written report.
- Approval of the written report
- Approval of consent agenda.
- October 1, 2018 council minutes.
- September 2018 financial report.
- Building and/or electric permits.
- Payment of bills.
- Council reports and correspondence.
The next regular session of the Danville City Council is scheduled for
Monday, November 5, 2018, Danville City Hall, 5:30 p.m..